Axe Throwing Denver Location
Book Your Denver Axe Whooping Today!
Channel your inner warrior and lay down an axe whooping with us. Secure your spot and get access to the best coaches to help you master your throw. Whether you are a first timer or a seasoned viking warrior, your lane awaits you! Don't go to your local dive bar and throw darts when you have a better option right in front of you!
"Early week" bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If it is within 24 hours of the start time, call us at 303-AXE-TOSS for availability
1 Hour Axe Throwing Reservation
2 Hour Axe Throwing Reservation
Here at Axe Whooping the safety of our customers is our top priority. We have been closely monitoring the progress of COVID-19 here in Denver and we have been talking with experts as to what are the appropriate next steps to take should be.
After consulting with these experts, we have implemented the following plan as we reopen on June 3.
General Safety Standards
- All Axe Whooping employees will wear face masks and gloves, and gloves will be refreshed after every group
- All common areas will be sanitized hourly by employees, and all axes and targets will be sanitized after completion of use by each group
- Social distancing in our 10,000 square foot venue will be maintained by keeping one full lane between each group
- If you are bringing your own throwing axes, you must allow a member of our staff to sanitize them, before they may be used in our throwing lanes. For the time being, double-bit axes are not allowed.
- Each participant entering our Broadway location will have their temperature taken by a laser thermometer
- Sanitizing wipe dispensers and hand sanitizer stations will be available to everyone throughout our facility
When You Arrive
With our new safety standards, our procedures for groups enjoying an awesome time of Axe Throwing are changing. Each reservation will begin precisely when scheduled, and will end precisely when scheduled, even if your group is not fully ready to go. This is to ensure that we have a proper amount of time between reservations to perform our required cleaning and sanitation regimen. In addition, we will be following these steps for each group coming to Axe Whooping:
- Your group must arrive together and assemble outside of our facility. Once your whole group is present, contact us at (303) AXE-TOSS and let us know you are all here.
- Your coach will let your group into Axe Whooping and lead you to our washrooms. Each member of your group must wash their hands before you will be allowed to handle our throwing axes.
- Your group's coach will lead your group to their throwing lane, explain our safety procedures, and sanitize your throwing axes for you.
- Enjoy an amazing and safe time with your friends!
- Once your group reaches the end of your reservation time, your coach will walk your entire party out.